Sunday, November 30, 2008

A while back I mentioned the huge tiger print scarf that I was going to turn into a halter top.....well I did. I'm not 100% sold on it, it didn't turn out as good as I thought it would - I hate when things look better in my head than on my body.....but it was nice and cool as it was really muggy here on the weekend. What do you think? and be honest!! (My hubby hates it! He reckons the pointy bit at the bottom says "open for business"....lol!) I was wearing it with 3/4 pants, but you can't see that because I'm a shortarse and 3/4 really means 9/10!!

And here's one of my gorgeous daughter and I, just because I can!!

5 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

I think you've done a great job with it.

I don't think it says 'open for business' - maybe Hubby was having wishful thinking?

You're little girl is just such a cutie. She has the most beautiful eyes. xx

reallyreally said...

I really like it! I think it looks fab!!!! :)

mummabee said...

I'm thinking it would look better with a boob tube underneath instead of a singlet.....

Jen said...

You and your daughter are so cute!!!

mummabee said...

Chantelle - maybe I'll give it a few more whirls before I decide....

Ck - thanks!

Paper Doll - thank you so much!