Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Not technically a thrifting but.....

This top I borrowed from a friend a while ago and I love it!! I am on the hunt for something like this. It's a gorgeous, dreamy peachy lace wrap top and it is lovely for dressing up the boring jeans and singlet outfits I unfortunately spend most of my life in!! I should have taken a photo of it when I was wearing a white singlet because it looked much better, but oh well!

I'll let you know (with pictorial evidence of course!) if I find something like this in my travels.....

5 comments:

Amanda said...

So pretty! I hope you're feeling better now - no more chicken for a while. x

reallyreally said...

Ooooooooooooh very pretty!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

It's lovely. Surely your girlfriend should let you keep it? Right?

It looks very Alannah Hill. Keep an eye out eBay. x

mummabee said...

Thanks Amanda - and no, no chicken for a while!!

Thanks Kyky (it's Louisa's....)

Chantelle - you'd think, especially with the myriad of clothes this woman has!!! But alas no....

withasianstereotypes said...

The outfit is lovely and you look so pretty!

&hearts, withasianstereotypes