Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.....


Well not really, but I am thoroughly swept up in the Christmas spirit!! Check out the Snow Day site (top left hand corner) to make your own snowflake and put a message out there in the internetiverse (yes that's a real word....in my world!)....LOL

I love Christmas - the trees, the carols, the wonderment of children....I guess I just never really grew up. This year we are having a big ol family Christmas with both sets of parents present (mine and hubbies) and our daughter is old enough to know what's going on and is loving every minute of it too.

Shopping is almost all done....now for the really fun part - the wrapping - yay!!

2 comments:

KH said...

I would love to be back in NZ and have a lovely mild Christmas. It can be so hard to get into the spirit when you're melting!

Simone said...

bring it on, i can't wait.