Six random things about me:
- I was adopted, at 18 months old. I have never met my birth mother or father and know very little about them, but plan one day to find out more....
- I always thought I would be a vet when I grew up, but a fear of needles and blood put paid to that!!
- My favourite time of year is Christmas....it is safe to say I am obsessed with it!!
- I had a bad experience with choking on a fishbone when I was nearly 2 years old and to this day struggle to eat fish....I just prefer not to, but I can if I need to be polite!
- I have owned 2 cats (a black one called Smookins and a Ginger one imaginatively named Ginger) and 4 dogs (twin Yorkies called Baci and Bijou, an Aussie Terrier called Dolce, and an Aussie Terrier called Murray)
- I come from a long line of gardeners, but definitely missed out on this talent - I have actually killed a cacti.....I thought they were supposed to be indestructible!! I have, however, one indoor plant that has miraculously survived my ministrations.....a cyclamen and it flowers regularly and everything!!
- Vegemite - love the stuff....take it with me if I travel overseas.
- Polka dots!
- Writing novels in my head.....usually romantic comedy a la Bridget Jones' Diary
- Scrapbooking paper....I am a hopeless hoarder, seeing as I hardly ever get time to actually do anything with it!!
- The feeling of sand beneath my toes....
- Bling! I like sparkles, sequins, things that shine.....must have been a magpie in a former life!!
- Coins in my pocket.....that annoying little clinking sound....
- People that ride bikes with their helmets hanging on the handle bars.....oh this really drives me nuts!!!
- Litterers......especially just centimeters from a rubbish bin - respect the planet people!!!
- People who think that because you have a child, it's an open invitation to make comment on you, your child, your body, your finances.....what the?
- Seeing a movie I've been waiting to see for ages because it's been all hyped up, and then being bitterly disappointed.....
- Clothing store mirrors that make you look better than you are so you are tricked into buying clothes that actually look hideous and you don't realise until you get home.....