1. Declutter the house – 1 room per month should be quick enough!! (Only the office to go!)
2. Clean out our garage and sell/donate what we don't use (this goes for #1 also). (Done!)
3. Make our bedroom pretty and functional.
4. Stick to the budget – create weekly shopping lists/meal plans. (Done every week so far)
5. Plant (and maintain) a garden for and with my daughter.
6. Do one activity per term with my daughter (dance, swimming, music etc). (Swim Term 1)
7. Go on date nights with hubby – aim for one per month.
8. Sell our house.
9. Buy a bigger house.
10. Wear nice lingerie under my clothes. (Have been doing so - matching even!)
11. Listen, instead of just hearing, what people say to me. (Trying....)
12. Read 50 books. (Up to 17 so far)
13. Create an artwork.
14. Frame all the pictures and artworks that are waiting to be framed.
15. Socialise more with friends – make an effort! (Have definitely been doing this!!)
16. Start Christmas shopping early in the year.
17. Take a family holiday.
18. Blog more often. (Oops!)
19. Cut and colour my hair. (Colour is done.....cut I've decided not to do now...)
20. Do something every week that's just for me.
21. Start sewing again. (I made one skirt for me and a toy for Sophie)
22. Get to goal weight by the end of the year (that’s 6kg to lose). (1kg to go!)
23. Exercise one hour, at least 3 times a week. (Yes, well.....)
24. Sort through my wardrobe – be ruthless! (Done!)
25. Take my daughter to the zoo. (Did and it was awesome!!)
26. Visit my gran every week. (Loving this one!)
27. Spend more time with friends and family – enjoy them! (Yes if Mum isn't busy!)
28. Practice more ARK (acts of random kindness).
29. Sort out the garden – make it low maintenance – and then actually maintain it!
30. Find a pair of sunglasses that actually suit me.
31. Write in my daughter’s journal more often. (Have done so every fortnight so far)
32. Play more and be silly more.
33. See at least 2 movies IN the movie theatre – perhaps with hubby?
34. Try a new recipe at least once a month. (Have tried 3 new recipes this year, so yes!)
9 Not-So-New Apps You Need On Your Phone in 2017
6 hours ago