Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am never eating chicken again.....

Well, not for a few months at least!!

Hubby and I had a chicken salad on Wednesday night and thankfully due to molars cutting little S refused to eat it and had yoghurt and pears instead (lucky child!).

I could go into the heinous details, but the short and decidedly less gross version of the story is that both of us were sick as dogs and tag teaming the bathroom all night and got up in the morning like zombies. I couldn't stop crying and begged my Mum to take bubba for the day so we could try and get some sleep. Food poisoning is an evil I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy and I'm still feeling distinctly fragile today. Fortunately it is gloriously sunny here, so little S is happy to play outside with water and sand so I can lie on a lounger and....well, lounge!

I do have some new posts to do which I was planning to do yesterday, but will probably leave to next week if that's alright with you all....

3 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

Oh no, you poor thing, food poisoning is awful. Hope you're both feeling better!

Sarah said...

That sounds like the perfect night in :/
Hope you're feeling better! I've had food poisoning too and it's definitely a terrible experience.

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Oh poo. :P

That's no fun at all.

Get better ASAP. x