Jumping on the bandwagon of lists, which it's no secret I love wholeheartedly....I have decided to post on my blog the list of things I want to accomplish this year. I will be 34 in a few days, so I decided that was a nice number of things to do.
Disclaimer: this is not a New Year's resolution list - I don't believe in making them (and besides if I do, I don't keep them and they end up snowballing....). I plan to do the occasional post to update on things that are accomplished.
Without further ado, here is the list:
1. Declutter the house – 1 room per month should be quick enough!!
2. Clean out our garage and sell/donate what we don't use (this goes for #1 also).
3. Make our bedroom pretty and functional.
4. Stick to the budget – create weekly shopping lists/meal plans.
5. Plant (and maintain) a garden for and with my daughter.
6. Do one activity per term with my daughter (dance, swimming, music etc).
7. Go on date nights with hubby – aim for one per month.
8. Sell our house.
9. Buy a bigger house.
10. Wear nice lingerie under my clothes.
11. Listen, instead of just hearing, what people say to me.
12. Read 50 books.
13. Create an artwork.
14. Frame all the pictures and artworks that are waiting to be framed.
15. Socialise more with friends – make an effort!
16. Start Christmas shopping early in the year.
17. Take a family holiday.
18. Blog more often.
19. Cut and colour my hair.
20. Do something every week that's just for me.
21. Start sewing again.
22. Get to goal weight by the end of the year (that’s 6kg to lose).
23. Exercise one hour, at least 3 times a week.
24. Sort through my wardrobe – be ruthless!
25. Take my daughter to the zoo.
26. Visit my gran every week.
27. Spend more time with friends and family – enjoy them!
28. Practice more ARK (acts of random kindness).
29. Sort out the garden – make it low maintenance – and then actually maintain it!
30. Find a pair of sunglasses that actually suit me.
31. Write in my daughter’s journal more often.
32. Play more and be silly more.
33. See at least 2 movies IN the movie theatre – perhaps with hubby?
34. Try a new recipe at least once a month.
9 Not-So-New Apps You Need On Your Phone in 2017
6 hours ago