Monday, January 12, 2009

Rebranding.....

Well I've decided to rebrand my blog.....my nickname for a long time at work was "mummabee" because I was always mothering someone (mothering? smothering? LOL). And seeing as my thrifting efforts have been, well let's face it, few and far between and not likely to get any less sporadic, I've decided to re title and refocus my blog in the hope that it will spur me to blog more often. So now you are going to be subjected to all kinds of randomness - fitness, fatness, fashion, findings, fabric and allsorts of fabulousness! We'll see how it all goes - hope you'll stay along for the ride.

4 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Excellent! :)

Rachel said...

Love the new concept! I hope you'll keep us up to date with the 34 things list - a great idea. Not TOO resolution-y for my taste :) Def. achievable.

reallyreally said...

Will definitely keep up with it!!! As long as there's not too much about 'fatness' - some people are WAY too obsessed with that side of life, and don't focus on the really important things (plus I think you're perfect the way you are!)... looks like you've got a good group of things to talk about though!!! Sounds exciting!

Girly-Girl said...

Love the new blog look. Looking forward to reading all kinds of randomness.xx