Thursday, January 22, 2009

Progress.....

I'm making progress on a few items on my "34" list....particularly in the areas of decluttering and selling off stuff! Unfortunately this is combined with a complete lack of progress on the buying new house front, the market is very depressed here, and it doesn't look at all likely for this year.

However, I have (inspired by a friend) started a 'vision board' where I put pictures of things I want to achieve - houses, bedroom looks, wardrobe looks etc to inspire me to continue to put positivity into my universe - counter the negative that can come from not getting what I want immediately - hey I am generation X!!

We have our very first playdate at our house today, S and I have been attending our coffee group weekly since she was a few weeks old, and we have been to quite a few playdates at other people's houses, but this is our first one at our house - I don't know who is more excited - me or her!! Should be fun....

3 comments:

Simone said...

i know how you feel about the depressed market. it couldn't be worse then here.

Liss said...

Oh, take pics of the playdates periodically, it will amaze you how everyone's kids grow!

Looking forward to reading(seeing) more about the vision board,what a great idea.

Jen said...

Play date - cute!! The housing market here is terrible isn't it? But how exciting to be thinking about buying a house :)