Monday, December 29, 2008

Excitement!

Received this gorgeous cardi?/top from a friend. I have borrowed it on numerous occasions to wear to parties etc and it was no secret how much I loved it. Gorgeous, lovely person that she is, she decided that I would get so much more wear out of it than she would and gifted it to me!!! Yay me! (and yay her!!).

Anyway, here it is.....the pic doesn't capture how sparkly and gorgeous it is. Wore it to a party on Christmas Eve and got so many comments - I feel pretty, oh so pretty! LOL


Sorry about the really tragic pose too.....

6 comments:

Girly-Girl said...

Nice friend and lovely top (love the colour). :)

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Gorgeous sweater--I'd never want to take it off!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

You look beautiful! x

mummabee said...

Thank you all - I must try and take a better photo of it, the sparkle just isn't showing up in this one!

Jen said...

Its a beautiful colour on you :) Happy New Year!!

Andrea Eames said...

Yay! :) And Happy New Year!