Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yes! Found it!

The perfect skirt - the right length, gorgeous fabric, some colour for my wardrobe.....and a great price!! It was reduced from $99 to $30 (which I thought was a bargain), and then when I got to the checkout, the lady said....that will be $22 - we are having a % off sale today! Score!!

Anyway, it's just divine, 100% silk and so floaty....sorry for the crappy photo, couldn't be bothered hauling out the tripod today....I've got some great thrift finds to show you too, but they can wait until next week I think.....can you? Tee hee...

Without further ado, here is the aforementioned (gosh I love that word...) skirt:

9 comments:

Kat said...

love it, where did you get it from?

Amanda said...

Ooh, that is so pretty! Love the pattern.

Have a great weekend, I can't wait to see your new purchases. x

reallyreally said...

Ooooooooooooooh I LOVE the skirt!!! Simply gorgeous! What a great find chick!!!!

I've tagged you in a meme if you have a spare moment.
http://coolaccordingtok.blogspot.com/

Simone said...

nice skirt. i love colour.

mummabee said...

Kat - I got it from Ezibuy - it's part of the Grace Hill range....

Amanda - thanks, I'll do a post on Monday to show off my new purchases.

Ck4eva - I'll check that out and get onto it....thanks!

Simone - I'm trying to inject colour into my wardrobe, so this is a nice subtle shift in that direction!

Unknown said...

Looks fantastic! I love the colour on you, too!

UK lass in US said...

Great skirt! I really ought to add some colour to my wardrobe - I looked through it the other day and realised that 99 per cent is black / navy / brown / white...

mummabee said...

Lillipilli - thanks! It actually has really lovely stitching detail too, can't wait to have something to wear it too!

UK Lass - that's exactly my problem, I'm gradually rectifying it though...

Katy said...

That skirt is fantastic! Perfect for summer.