Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's official - I'm an accessories junkie.....

But these two I couldn't resist!!

This gorgeous blue and turqouise paisley scarf - so silky and the colours are just beautiful.....


And this really funky little necklace - just the right length and the beads aren't too big. It's kind of plastic covered in silky thread so they actually look like they are made of silk....hard to describe really, but very cool I think!


These plus a mini Donkey (from Shrek) for little S for the princely and obscenely outrageous (LOL) sum of 60c.....yes, you read it right 60 cents!!! Apparently we discovered this new haunt on Sale Day! Yay us!!!

I might go back and have another look there though - looked like some really unusual treasures might be found with a little time and rummaging!! They even had some boxes of records (vinyls) outside for free - with a cursory glance I saw some amazing covers and my creative juices were starting to itch with some ideas......watch this space.....

1 comment:

reallyreally said...

Ooooooooooooh, can't wait!!! Heaps can be done with record covers...

I'm an accessories junkie too. It's terrible really - so many accessories to try and store somewhere! Can't help it really! LOL