Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Meme

What are the last three things you purchased?
That gorgeous cherry necklace, some pipe cleaners for craft with my daughter and groceries....boring really!

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
I don' t really download music....I'm a bit ancient....

What are the last three places you visited?
Melbourne (my fave city of all!), Auckland, Mt Maunganui

What are your three favourite movies?
Cinema Paradiso, Casablanca, The Notebook

What are your three favourite possessions?
My vanilla lipgloss, my suede chucks and my necklace mannequin.

What three things can you not live without?
My family, loose leaf tea, baths.

What would be your three wishes?
Endless love, peace and prosperity for all.

What three things haven't you done yet?
Fly in a hot air balloon, swim with dolphins, learn to play the guitar.

What are your three favourite dishes?
Chocolate fudge brownie...mmmm...., thai green chicken curry, lemon tart (yes I have a sweet tooth!)

Which three celebrities would you most like to hang out with?
Gwen Stefani - how does she manage to juggle everything and still look so cool!, Robin Williams, the Dalai Lama - I think he's hilarious!

Name three things that freak you out?
Spiders, the thought of being buried alive, horror movies

Name three unusual things you are good at.
Reading really fast, writing with both hands (not at the same time though, I'm not a freak!!), getting toddlers to eat veges!

Which three things are you coveting?
This dress, this necklace and this gorgeous Trelise Cooper number!!.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You did it! What cool answers! I so love that Trelise Cooper dress!! Niiiiiiiiiiice! I haven't seen Cinema Paradiso. Who's in it?

mummabee said...

Nobody famous! All Italian actors - it's a gorgeous art house kind of Italian film and it's just gorgeous - sad, but delightful!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

I love those dresses.

Any chance that you'll get them?

Good answers. x

mummabee said...

No chance....unless I win Lotto this weekend? Especially the Trelise Cooper one - I lust after just about everything that woman creates and so cannot afford it!!