Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Feeling the lurve.....

I got a lovely little surprise in my mail today!! A sew it yourself doll kit that I had been eyeing up a few weeks ago....sent by my much loved and appreciated BFF Kylie!! Comes with all you need to make that uber cute doll on the cover, including the gorgeous vintage inspired fabrics!

Thanks so much for caring babe! (Now to wangle some alone time to actually do some sewing....that will be the challenge....lol...).

Now, for you all to enjoy - how cute is this?


5 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

That's a really sweet gift.

Good work (and friend) Kylie. x

reallyreally said...

*blushes*
Yay! I'm glad you like it! :) I had no idea you had seen them before! How funny! Glad you're feeling the love hun!

Jen said...

That is soooo cute!! Loving the red flower fabric!! And nice to find another NZ blogger :)

Andrea Eames said...

SO cute! And I'm sorry to hear you haven't been well - I hope you're feeling better now. :)

Amanda said...

How cute! Lovely gift. x