Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh my....look what the cat dragged in....

Well, it's been months dear readers....and I would not be surprised if nobody is reading anymore....I have been inexplicably and inexcusably absent!  Ok, not inexcusably - my little boy has been keeping me VERY busy!! I'd forgotten just how much time (and how little sleep) is needed for tackling the demands of a small person.  I'd become used to a very independent nearly 4 year old and the newborn/infant phase was a huge shock to my system.  However, we are getting back to something like normality, and that means blowing the cobwebs off my poor neglected blog and re-injecting life into it....or so I think at this hour of night anyway.....

That's all for now....no profound thoughts, no witty repartee....but I am back and intend to remain so!  Hello to all who are still following and if you do happen to spare a tiny moment to comment, you know I'll love you forever!!

2 comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Welcome back lovely x

Kristy said...

I still read although it takes a while lol