Sunday, May 2, 2010

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Well, at least it would be if I could remember all the things that have been happening! We've had our house on the market (yuk!) and had offers accepted and fall through, offers rejected and lots of houses not worth offering on.....it's an incredibly stressful process!

On a brighter note, I am completely besotted with my gorgeous little boy Wesley.  He is 6 months old now - yes 6 months (and I have no idea how it went that fast!!).  A little ray of sunshine - such a smiley, happy wee thing and his big sister Sophie is totally in love with him too.  It's so gorgeous to watch them together.  Makes me so thankful that I can stay at home and just be a mum.

I was thinking the other day after someone corrected me for saying, when asked what I do for a job "I'm just a mum"....they said "Just? far out - hardest job in the world.....say you're a mum and people's jaws should drop if they had any idea what you do!!" Apart from being VERY affirming, it did make me think.....often the things that we struggle with are the things we label ourselves with.....so I'm making it my mission to chuck out labels in my life!

Try it - it's really liberating!

No comments: