Monday, April 13, 2009

The egg hunt!

Sophie had been ill last week (gastro - yuk!) and thus I wasn't sure how she would go with her first ever Easter egg hunt, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway. Daddy distracted her while I raced around the yard putting eggs and little bunnies out for her to find.


She was a bit confused at first, but quickly got the hang of it and was racing around squealing with delight every time she found something - saying "look, look, look!" and then naming the colour of the object. It was very cute.


My mother-in-law had sent her an Easter basket for the collection of Easter eggs and Sophie's eggs are stored in this as we eke them out so there is not too much crazy sugar high behaviour!! There was quite a haul!


I think she was pleased with the outcome of the hunt!

2 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

What a gorgeous little girl you have there. She's so sweet.

I hope you had a good weekend. x

Vicki said...

She is absolutely gorjus Joanne!

Looks like you had a fantastic Easter.

xx