Sunday, September 7, 2008

Productive weekend

Well, I got my spring cleaning mojo on this weekend and actually DID some spring cleaning!! Also weeded the garden and sanded and painted the old dolls cot my Dad made me when I was a little tacker, to get it all ready for my little princess! She loves putting her dolls to 'ni-nighs'....so cute!

After a week of parties and dinners though, I think this week will be a restful week. Of course, that is heavily influenced by the fact that Spring came and went on the weekend - it's persisting down today!!

Oh well....good things don't always last....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!
I don't have the mental strength to spring clean right now, but I so badly want to! Argh! Can you come over? I'll babysit!

mummabee said...

LOL....I am actually one of those weird people who actually enjoy cleaning other people's houses - if you still lived close I'd take you up on that!