Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well today I am full of the joys of spring!! The sun is shining, my daughter is in an angelic mood, and we've just come indoors from sitting on the deck eating icecream - what could be more perfect!

And then I see there is a package at the front door - hazaa! A package I have been waiting for - this divine vintage top I saw on the internet. Fantastic price, friendly trader, super quick service and.....oh so absolutely gorgeous - from its lace trim to its picot fabric, to its gorgeous almost glowing orb buttons. It is absolutely perfect!!!.........for someone so very much smaller than me :( It was advertised as a size 12, which I am, but there is no way on God's green earth that the twins are ever going to fit into that top and my supremely wonderful day has been every so slightly sullied....now my brain is working to figure out how I can wear it anyway, or alter it.....

Anyway, here it is so you can admire it too!
And a close up of those gorgeous orb like buttons.....

2 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

Ooh, pretty! :)

Amanda said...

What a shame! You should relist it for sale and find something else for yourself. It's gorgeous. x