1. Declutter the house – 1 room per month should be quick enough!! (All done!)
2. Clean out our garage and sell/donate what we don't use (this goes for #1 also). (Done!)
3. Make our bedroom pretty and functional. (Done!)
4. Stick to the budget – create weekly shopping lists/meal plans. (Done every week so far)
5. Plant (and maintain) a garden for and with my daughter. (Done! and she loves it!)
6. Do one activity per term with my daughter (dance, swimming, music etc). (Swim T1, Music T2, Playcentre T3 and 4 - so Done!)
7. Go on date nights with hubby – aim for one per month......this one isn't going so well - we've done 3 this year!
8. Sell our house.
9. Buy a bigger house.
10. Wear nice lingerie under my clothes. (Did so, well until I got pregnant anyway!!)
11. Listen, instead of just hearing, what people say to me. (Trying....)
12. Read 50 books. (Up to 46 so far - nearly there!)
13. Create an artwork.
14. Frame all the pictures and artworks that are waiting to be framed. (Done! and finished the picture wall too!)
15. Socialise more with friends – make an effort! (Have definitely been doing this!!)
16. Start Christmas shopping early in the year. (Almost finished Christmas shopping - only have hubby and Gran to go!)
17. Take a family holiday. (This is in planning stage...)
18. Blog more often. (Oops!)
19. Cut and colour my hair. (Colour is done.....cut I've decided not to do now...)
20. Do something every week that's just for me.
21. Start sewing again. (I've been doing quite a lot of sewing for Sophie)
22. Get to goal weight by the end of the year (that’s 6kg to lose). (This one is on hold until AFTER the baby arrives!!)
23. Exercise one hour, at least 3 times a week. (Same as #22)
24. Sort through my wardrobe – be ruthless! (Done!)
25. Take my daughter to the zoo. (Did and it was awesome!!)
26. Visit my gran every week. (Loving this one!)
27. Spend more time with friends and family – enjoy them! (Yes if Mum isn't busy!)
28. Practice more ARK (acts of random kindness). (Done!)
29. Sort out the garden – make it low maintenance – and then actually maintain it! (Done!)
30. Find a pair of sunglasses that actually suit me. (Done!)
31. Write in my daughter’s journal more often. (Have done so every fortnight so far)
32. Play more and be silly more.
33. See at least 2 movies IN the movie theatre – perhaps with hubby?
34. Try a new recipe at least once a month. (Have tried quite a few new recipes this year, so yes!)
9 Things You Don’t Need To Pack For Travel
6 hours ago